Your email is not your pass for the night; your wristband must be redeemed from the AAP meeting point.
All Access to bars is subject to the door policies of each individual club. The All Access Pass does not guarantee entry into any or all venues.
You must have valid ID (driving license or passport), and clubs may deny entry if you are intoxicated.
You are recommended to follow the advice of the AAP party planners in choosing which venues to go to.
By purchasing a Fosterwood Ltd tour, you agree to the following terms and conditions
I hold a valid passport or valid driving license as identification
I will obey all UK laws and regulations whilst using the pass
I have no known physical or medical conditions that may be affected by using the All Access Pass
I use the All Access Pass at my own risk, and assume all responsibilities for my own actions on the night
I understand that all bars have the right to refuse entry, and will respect the decision of all door staff
There will be no refunds for any pass user who breaches any of the above statements.
There are no refunds available on the night, and refunds are issued at the discretion of All Access Pass management, and are non-eligible if the Pass has been used to gain entrance or drinks deals into any of our partner venues. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Detailed Terms and Conditions
By joining a Fosterwood Ltd tour you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Your Contract with Fosterwood Ltd: To secure a booking requires a confirmed payment, online or phone booking reference. Confirmed bookings will receive a unique wristband or t-shirt for each booking. Clients booking by telephone or email will be deemed to have read the booking conditions and accepted them.
1.1 A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when Fosterwood Ltd Tour has received notice via email or phone of the booking. It is at this point that a contract between Fosterwood Ltd and the Client comes into existence. Before your booking is confirmed and a contract comes into force, Fosterwood Ltd reserves the right to increase or decrease advertised prices. Fosterwood Ltd reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to UK Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK legal system. No employee of Fosterwood Ltd other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms, or promise any discount or refund.
2. Payment for Your Tour: The deposit or amount paid is non-refundable. The balance of all monies due, including any surcharges applicable at that time, must be paid to Fosterwood Ltd by the date specified for each tour. In the case of non-attendance Fosterwood Ltd will treat the booking as cancelled by the Client.
3. Changes by You: Any changes to the original booking must be confirmed by email by the person submitting the booking. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and the additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed.
4. Cancellation by You: The Client may cancel the booking at any time provided that the cancellation is communicated to Fosterwood Ltd by email in due time.
5a. Changes by Us: While Fosterwood Ltd will use its best endeavours to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary of modify a tour itinerary or its content due to prevailing local conditions. Fosterwood Ltd reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in the advertising, and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change becomes necessary Fosterwood will inform the Client as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before the booking date.
5b.The definition of major change will depend on the individual tour and circumstances. When a major change is made the Client will have the choice of accepting the change or arrangements, purchasing another available tour or cancelling. An exception to this rule is the choice of venues used in the tour, night to night, which is subject to change at zero notice, and is therefore not a reason for refundable tickets.
6. Cancellation by Us: Fosterwood Ltd reserves the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will endeavour to avoid this unless absolutely necessary. Fosterwood Ltd tours are only guaranteed to occur if there are more than six people in attendance.
7. Travel Insurance: Clients together with their personal property including baggage are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Clients making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their tour.
8. Passports, identification and Visas: It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, or legal identification showing age and a visa permit for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Fosterwood Ltd. Door policies of individual venues vary and only a valid passport or valid driving license are normally accepted as identification.
9. Age, Fitness and Participation: Fosterwood Ltd tours suit outgoing and energetic people. All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the tour. Fosterwood Ltd reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of Fosterwood Ltd employees, tour leaders, and affiliates whilst on tour with Fosterwood Ltd. If, in the opinion of such person, the health or conduct of a Client before or after the departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour. On Fosterwood Ltd tours, alcohol is often consumed. All clients are responsible for their own safety and well-being. Fosterwood Ltd does not encourage any clients to engage in any dangerous activity or to drink excessively. Fosterwood Ltd cannot accept any responsibility if the client drinks too much or engages in dangerous activities and suffers injury, illness, death, loss or damage as a result.
10. UK Laws and Behaviour: All participants in tours operated by Fosterwood Ltd are expected to obey UK laws and regulations and any failure to do so will relieve Fosterwood Ltd of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions. Any damage or loss caused by a Client is the responsibility of the Client. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If the Client fails to do so, the Client will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against Fosterwood Ltd as a result of the Clients actions. Fosterwood Ltd expects the Client to have consideration for other people. If, in Fosterwood Ltd’s opinion, any Client behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to any third party or damage to property, Fosterwood Ltd is entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the tour of the Client concerned. In this situation, the Client concerned will be required to leave the tour. Fosterwood Ltd will have no further responsibility towards the Client. No refunds will be made and Fosterwood Ltd will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
11. Illness or Disability: Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit. This will not prevent the Client from participating in the tour but will enable Fosterwood Ltd to take additional precautions for the Client’s safety at such times as may be appropriate.
12. If You Have a Complaint: If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements the Client must bring it to the attention of the tour leader at the time so that they may use their best endeavours to rectify the situation. It is only if Fosterwood Ltd is made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot may result in the Client’s ability to claim compensation from Fosterwood Ltd being diminished . Should the problem remain unsolved, a complaint must be made in writing to Fosterwood Ltd within 7 days of the completion of the event.
13. Our Responsibilities: The tours operated or supplied by Fosterwood Ltd have been designed to provide participants with an exposure to the true nature of the environment visited and therefore involve an element of potential risk and exposure to potential hazards. All bookings are accepted on the understanding that such risk and hazards are appreciated by the Client and that they undertake all tours at their own volition.